My very talented sister-in-law, Mindi, worked her photography magic and created these beautiful shots. Mindi has started getting into photography as a hobby and I think she could pretty much go pro now. These were the two she emailed me the other day, but she says there are more to come. I can't wait to see more of my cute little ones and post them. 

Monday, August 25, 2008
So Cute...
Posted by Flaherty Fam at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! Mindi did a great job! Your kiddos are SO cute! I bet it's so fun to play dress up now with all of the ribbons and frills.:)
I really like the pics. I need some copies of Bradock and Raylee. I don't have any of her except on my phone. Also, can you send me the pic of the board through an email from your camera? Thanks, I think I might post some stuff I make and sell it on my blog.
She is absolutely beautiful! I wanna buy pink!
Love the pictures! Then again how can you not love pictures of adorable kids! Good job Mindi!
Last night was so much fun hanging out! We need to do it more often, girlfriends are the best! You're the best! Thanks a ton! Call me next week and maybe we can arrange trading off and/or just hanging out with the kiddos one morning swmming or something.
Those pics are just adorable. And of coarse Raylee has a super hott mom so she has the cutest clothes ever. You got some cute stuff at your shower and Sarah's board she made is so cute. I can't wait to start making stuff once we find out the sex. Is it so fun to buy girl stuff too?
Post a Comment