Monday, February 27, 2012

Princess Party

A couple weekends ago Raylee got to go on a very fun date with her Uncle Tanner. My sister-in-law, Heidi, is a manager at Lifetime Fitness and was in charge of the "Daddy Daughter Princess Date Night" being held there. That same night was our friend, Dave Fort's, 30th bday, so Brett couldn't take Raylee, so that's why Tanner stepped in. However, Raylee was so excited to go with Tanner and get all dressed up. She is very girlie in so many ways...loves to dress up, put on lip gloss, wear "princess" hair and takes her pink little purse with all her makeup everywhere she goes. Raylee, Avery and Stella looked so cute all dressed up and they loved the horse drawn carriage ride and dancing all night. It was the perfect night for my little "wanna-be Princess":)

Here are a couple of pics from Dave's 30th 80s Themed Suprise Bday party. That was the same day I had the horrible stomach flu, so I was home sick in my bed...I was seriously so bummed.

0 comments: