This just had to be documented because this was probably one of the funniest texts I have ever received. So, my brother just moved to Texas, which is hilarious because my dad grew up there and I was born there, but that is about all the Texan we have in us. So, the first text I get from, Justin, upon arriving is as follows:
So, my brother totally thought this lady was referring to her cowgirl boot wearin "spurs", when in actuality she was referring to the Texas Spurs who apparently were in the playoffs (who knew)?!!!! I totally thought the same thing when I read it at first and then just died laughing when I realized how far off both my brother and I were. So, I let him know that when it comes to cowboy accessories or basketball my brother still might not quite fit in:) That's why I love him so much...two peas in a pod:)
Sunday, June 17, 2012
I Might have been born in Texas, but I am NOT a Texas Girl
Posted by Flaherty Fam at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment