

I cannot believe how fast time flies. Bradock had his 2 month check up with the pediatrician on Monday. He is in the 50th percentile for weight at 11lbs. 15oz and is in the 95th percentile for his length at 25in. He is growing healthy and strong and is absolutely the most perfect baby. It is so amazing to see how quickly he grows each week. He smiles and giggles more and more and is just so fun to watch. I never knew being a mom was this wonderful and rewarding.
Sunday, June 24, 2007
9 Weeks Old
Posted by Flaherty Fam at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Soak it up girl, everyday they get bigger and do something new it seems like! He is at such a fun age because he is probably starting to get a personality which is so fun to watch. You and Brett sound like such great parents and I'm sure he'll be one of the most stylin' kids around town! He is so cute!
Post a Comment