Sunday, March 2, 2008

Quick Payson Trip





Yesterday my sis, Bradock and I headed up to Gisela for a funeral for my mom's cousin. Gisela is just outside of Payson. To be honest I didn't even know Gisela existed, but the weather was fantastic and all I kept thinking was how much fun Bradock would have going camping. He would totally love the dirt and mountains. After the funeral we all headed to Payson for lunch at El Rancho. It was pretty yummy Mexican food.

We drove home that afternoon and later that night we hung out with our neighbors the Crockett's and the Dahlke's. They love going to Organ Stop Pizza because their kids have so much fun there, so they convinced us to go with them. The only thing I knew about Organ Stop was that my friend, Julie Christensen-Hansen, worked there when we were in high school, but I had never been. Surprisingly enough, we had a lot of fun. The kids loved the music and lights. The food wasn't gourmet or anything, but it wasn't too terribly bad either. It's definately a place for kids to eat pizza and enjoy a good-free time. I was really suprised by how packed it was. Apparently it's a really popular place.

The other day, Char gave me these pics of Bradock. He was helping her pick grapefruit off her tree and I just love these photos. She said he was having so much fun in the wagon with all that fruit on him.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun little get away. So I'm sad that we didn't go out on Friday, I tried calling. Anyways, let's plan on getting together this weekend? I talk to yah. Thanks for stopping by, it was so fun to see you and Bradock,he's such a handsome little guy!

Anonymous said...

I love Organ Stop!

Kenyon said...

What a fun little trip. Sometimes those short trips end up being so memmorable. You look cute as always. I have never been to Organ stop, we will have to try it. Im sure my kids would love it.

smallfry21 said...

You look so cute as usual! And Bradock is the cutes thing too! I miss you guys soooooooo much!!! I cant wait to see you and let the boys play together! I love ya girl and I really do miss you lots!!!