Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Updates

Brett sent me this phone pic of Raylee while I was in Utah. As you can see, it's hard to get a good pic of her because she just won't hold still very well.


I finally received Raylee's birth certificate, so she was able to be approved for insurance. I scheduled a check-up with Dr. Carroll right away. She weighed in at 22.6lbs (50th percentile) and 32.5in (97th percentile). Looks like she is following in big brother's foot steps of being super tall. It also seems like her feet are growing like crazy lately...she's now a size 6. In fact, I think she is just shy of having the same size foot as Bradock and she's 15 months younger than him. My favorite things about Raylee right now are her cute open mouth kisses and her funny way of waving goodbye. She folds her arms during prayers and tries super hard to close her eyes, but it comes out like this cute squint and big smile on her face. Her favorite words right now are "thank you, what's that, uh oh" and pretty much repeats anything you say. She keeps me on my toes and makes me smile everyday.


I got this phone pic from Brett on my way home from being out of town. It was the most shocking pic I have ever received. Bradock's hair was actually getting pretty shaggy, so Brett decided to shave it all off. He looks so different without hair.


While I was in Utah, I found several kid costumes for super cheap. I thought they would be fun for dress up someday, so I decided to have Bradock try the G.I. Joe one on. I think he looks like Vin Diesel with his shaved head and added muscles.

Mr. B has been talking like crazy lately. It just amazes me how much little kids learn in such a short time. He's gotten really good at identifying his letters when I hold them up and he loves to sing the ABC's and count up to 14.

He has been saying some pretty funny things lately that have made me laugh. The other day I said, "Bradock you are so cute" and he looks at me and says "No mom...I'm handsome."

Anytime I make something for him to eat, he takes a bite and says "Mom this is delicious." Now that makes a mom feel really good.

2 comments:

Stan and Jamie said...

awww, what a little stud! Your kiddos are growing so fast, as I'm sure you are more than aware! Raylee is such a little doll, she is just so cute!

Chad~Nicole said...

I arrived home from girls camp this summer to 3 shaved heads.